This yoga will be formed when planet Budh (Mercury) will be in its own sign or Mooltrikona or in exaltation, as well as in a Quadrant house. Here Gravity of this yoga can only be judged by looking the strength of Mercury in horoscope. Results will be more pronounced when Mercury is not getting aspect of its inimical planet. Here results vary from house to house in birth chart. For ex: Mercury in Virgo in 10th house makes:
- Person intellectual.
- Person wise.
- Person witty or humorous.
- Person intelligent.
- Adaptable to situations.
- Good career
- Rose to new heights in career
- Handle extreme situations with ease.
- Quick decision making
Where as if Mercury gets malefic or inimical planet aspect to it then it would not able to give you results in strongest manner. If Moon conjuncts Mercury then the results for 10th house would have some negative shades as Mercury is inimical to Moon... For Ex-
- Person not able to take advantage of situations though opportunities do exist.
- Person would be intelligent but intelligence will not be admired
- Person would be hard working but again it will not be noticed
- One would give righteous advice but would not be listened.
- One will get depressed easily.
- One will fail to hide emotions.
- Stressful situation at work place
- Concentration at times would be difficult.
- Wrongful speech
- Frustration at work place.
Thus we can see that even if yoga do exist it power may be substantiously reduced if planet is getting negative aspect as that negativity curtails positive aspect of yoga so for further assessment all houses had to be studied in chart.
Fructification of results: This yoga will be fructified in Mercury Dasa or antradasa or Transits of Mercury on to its natal house.
For specific prediction related to yogas as per your horoscope, you should order Yoga Analysis Astrology Report.
You can ask astrology related questions on any matters at Astrology Questions Section